what is coaching?
Coaching is a journey of discovery in which you, as client, work together with the coach to maximize your greatest personal and professional potential.
Sheila Bélanger, Inner Leadership & Life Passages coach
As an inner leadership and life passages coach, Sheila Bélanger carries a process-oriented approach based in depth psychology and systems thinking.
Sheila masterfully works with a client at their edge, the precise point of change where the conscious and unconscious dimensions meet and where the flickering indicators of a client’s true potential lie.
At the edge, Sheila supports a client to access their innate wisdom, make sustainable changes and authentically live into their true nature and inner leadership potential.
True nature roadmap to coaching goals
- Define your current dreams and goals.
- Identify and shift limiting patterns and mindsets.
- Cultivate your innate wisdom and resources to meet your goals.
- Utilize maps, practices and tools to navigate your changes.
- Attune with, and root into, a sacred relationship with Nature.
- Remember your embodied, multi-dimensional identity.
- Establish ongoing practices to stay the course with your goals.
A committed multi-session coaching journey with Sheila to support you to accomplish your inner leadership goals and deeply align you with your true nature.
Dynamic group coaching sessions with Sheila and a community of kindred souls dedicated to attaining their inner leadership goals and embodying their true natures.
“The only impossible journey is the one you never begin.”